Wednesday, March 17, 2021

SCATTERED THOUGHTS

 This name stuck to me, just as I was meditating. And I kind of liked it. Its been ages since I typed something for my blog. It's like a generation lost in between. What happened? Di I loose my sheen or did I get caught up in the humdrum of life so terribly? What have I been chasing all these years? Or was I even chasing ? It baffles me as to why do I feel like sitting at a place today , not squirming and why is it that my fingers are enjoying the itch to type faster than my thoughts in my head. I wouldn't deny that I have been having this itch to write for some time. I have scribbled on papers and thrown them . I am surprised that my blogpost still exists. I just thought it kind of vanished away. I had even forgotten that I used to write. Reading some of my earlier poems I was wondering was it me that wrote all of those or was it someone else , an another me. Guess passing years, greying hairs on the sides, free time on my hands maybe all of them have their little shouts to suggest yeah its me that brought you back here, or is my newly acquired stillness. Life is strange or queer. Here I am even trying to understand the new format, searching for whatever is new with the technology and lay out. Guess I will figure it out, maybe one step a day. Its my personal space and I suppose I can fumble, go wrong, err, well, no one's there to judge me which is good. So yeah, here I am back and motivated to pursue what I like and that is to scribble my thoughts, pen my emotions, give colour to my moods and voice to my words. There you are my little screen, my quiet listener, who has always been there, but yeah, I owe an apology, I ignored your cues and signals, let sometimes moods, sometimes laziness, sometimes other activities draw my attention. I know you craved my attention, you were there for me ever and I feel like I found a long lost friend again. Do not let go of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment