Friday, June 23, 2023

A READING RELATION

 A part of daily life of mine,

time spent with you is priceless,
A treasure house,
available for pittance.

Everyone can reach you,
Discrimination out of your reach
old or new, each time you surprise me.

I can never have enough
Try sneaking you in my bag always!
You are greatest travel comfort.
Tired, or upset, I pick you up,
and forget my troubles.

I temptingly drown in world of yours
Thirty to forty minutes soaking you,
calms me down.
Just you in my hands and
the conversation we have
is incalculable.

The amazing wealth you offer me,
expecting nothing in return
each time I hold you,
the comfortable feeling comes back,
your touch beckons me again and again.

You unravel mysteries, you lay bare relations,
you hook me to go on and on,
your ending appetite speaks volumes,
with you in my hand, I do not feel alone.

I owe you my stability, my serenity, my enthusiasm.
You arrive each time with a new name and in a different size.
You do not judge me, nor spite me,
Wish, I had made you a part of me earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment