Friday, December 17, 2021

CASCADE

 Waterfall cascading down the mountains

that image settles my brewing thoughts

gels my agitated nerves.

A sense of tranquillity clothes me 

 all setbacks magnified in my perception

seem dissolved and flowing down

like the water descending the peak.

I feel light to intrude back into mundaneness

having sneaked out to refresh my soul.


I love the huskiness of the word  

cascade, whenever it escapes my throat 

the euphony and the sketch it forms. 

Dwelling in desert area for over a decade

my vacations materialise cascade to reality

The milky waterfall gushing down  effortlessly 

cleanses all impurities and merges into river below.

Stripped of the epidermis of  ego and anger I cascade 

rejuvenated to paint the canvas of life.








No comments:

Post a Comment